Sara at A Joyful Mother
Joanie at Simple Living Mama
Sara of Your Thriving Family
and Justyn from Creative Christian Mama
Check out the Weekend Whatever Favorites Pinterest board for more!
Danielle at More Than Four Walls has been doing a Misconceptions of Motherhood series. It has been great! I love getting an insight into other mothers lives. Isn't it great to know you are the only one, or there are others who think just like you?
If you were featured this week you have or will be promoted via many forms of social media by the hostess who chose you!
1) Please link the specific post URL, not your general blog link.
2) Link back to the Weekend Whatever in every post you link up here!
3) If you are sharing a recipe or foodie post, please only link up real-food posts (i.e. processed foods and recipes using table sugar are not allowed, etc...please keep in the spirit of transitioning to real and whole foods).
4) Please only link up to 3 posts per week.
- Please share or tweet this post to spread the word about the link up! Sharing will ensure more posts to read each week, and more views for your linked-up posts!
- Visit at least the two blogs next to you, if not more!
- Please do not share other link parties to Weekend Whatever. You may however add them to our growing linky list for all to find you.We love comments!
- Come follow the Weekend Whatever Favorites Pinterest board! All hostesses pin several of their favorites from the past week.
What the four of us ladies have been up to - other than running around after a total of nine precious children and taking care of our hubbies . . .
Your Thriving Family is pleased to announce that The Veggie Book, How to Pick, Prepare and Plate will finally be coming out! That's why we've been a little dark as of late. We should soon be getting back to our Essential Oils series, as well as Faith Through Loss, my journey through Miscarriage. Though, as usual, I'm writing for the Green in 365 series and The Humbled Homemaker.
In May at Creative Christian Mama we've been learning to make buttermilk, homemade "Jello", drinking chocolate and pain-relief salve. We've also taken a look at what a week of groceries in our house looks like, choosing to be joyful and thankful in marriage, how I overcame infertility twice with nothing but changes in my diet and we've had some fun giveaways! In June, we'll be talking a lot about natural mothering. I'll share some real foods recipes, natural remedies, gardening tips and more! Be sure to subscribe to make sure you don't miss any of the fun!
Simple Living Mama has been busy showing you how to do a garden theme with your preschoolers and telling you why she chose the “My Father’s World” curriculum for her soon-to-be kindergartener and her toddler. She also wrote a post about how her family is doing halfway through her husband’s deployment. Stay tuned for a post on eight sustainable goals she plans on accomplishing this summer, as well as a series focusing on cultivating habits in our children the Charlotte Mason way! Like her on Facebook to stay updated!
A Joyful Mother has been going through some website renovations...what do you think of the blog's new designs? Sara has been in "summer-mode" and writing posts about outdoor activities with kids, homemade strawberry ice cream, and spring cleaning. She is also going to be hosting a Giveaway...be sure to "like" her Facebook page to keep updated!
Bloggers, if you would like to sign up for the weekly reminder email click here.
This post may contain affiliate links. I sometimes receive compensation from advertisers, sponsors and affiliates. All opinions are mine. Purchasing through my site is of no additional cost to you, but helps support this blog and my family. All health advice is from personal experience, I am not a healthcare professional, please seek medical advice for any healthcare concerns.